21 Nov 2007

MiaBambina's Workshop

Hopefully it's not too late to post about this workshop! MiaBambina's workshop was on the 17'th November 2007. Duly it started at 2 o'clock but this "ratu siput" late again! but this time only 10 minutes late due to the heavy rain and this "ratu siput" really "siput" when driving in the rain! huhuhuuu

Honestly, I was going to the workshop purposefully to meet NEL! hehehe But I was sooo excited to be in the workshop though! Because this is my 1'st Cloth Diaper's Workshop I attended so far... There were me, Unda, Nel, Jen and of course our CD Guru, Sandra. Firstly we introduced our self... Then the workshop begun, 1'st topic was "What will I need to start out".. Sandra shown some cloth diaper type such as pocket diaper, All In One, Hybrid, Fitted and diaper cover.. err also all type of inserts and the training pants! As far as i remember, we discussed about what usually mother needs when to start cloth diapering for their baby...

Then 2'nd topic was more interesting i guess. It was about "Storing & washing cloth diaper" which I think, it is important for cloth diaper mother to know how to wash cloth diaper. They are two basic methods; wet and dry pail, pro and cons each of them, then which detergent should we use and all the laundering mistakes that we should aware, otherwise they will smell and end up with leaking problem. Waahhh sounds a bit complicated rite? NO.. Of course it is not! Anyhow, washing cloth diaper is very easy u know! :D And talking about storing, for me it is really depends on mother preferences where to store them... even I have my own way that works the best for me and hubby which I will share with you guys later hehehe BTW, the workshop ended with demonstration on how to put cloth diaper on, and that time Luna was being a very good model! And that time I was talking much with Nel already i guess!! :D hahahaaa

Anyway, THUMBS UP for Sandra for being the 1'st cloth diaper e-store owner in Malaysia comes up with workshop, some more the whole session is FOC including all the handouts! waaaaaahhh U R REALLY THE BAIKHATILADY!! I hope more CD moms will join us next time, and looking forward for next month workshop and I wish I can attend her workshop every month! LOL And here are some photos during the workshop.. enjoy!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

TET!
I am not cikgu....you laaar.....I just share a bit of what I learn and still learning.

u cal me cikgu no more heavenly chocolate , u baru rasa!
muahahaha

farrahar said...

huwaaaaa!! too bad i couldnt join!! so very the jelesss!

Unknown said...

eeh! look at the bottom photo.
Why every1 look so serious? and paid attention to what I did? I just put the wool cover back into the plastic bag! huahahahah....

BTAM said...

no..all are planning whether to get 4 diaper covers or just to wool diaper cover...cost effective bah..also..so malastocuci...hehehe..btw..it was a great workshop...i hope to learn more tips from you

Anonymous said...

tet, nanti kiter citer panjang2 lagi ek

nel

Peridot&Sapphire said...

hey.... this is fun hope to have some workshop at west m'sia la! It's interesting to have CD mama gathering... I met up with Shida during lunchtime the other day and I think if we continue to talk we don't have to go back to work already.
BTW, u got tag!
http://awakenspring.blogspot.com/2007/11/tag-max.html