17 Jun 2007

MyFirstJot...


Emm.... first time writing in my own blog...feel a little bit strange because i know anyone can read this. So the first thing come up in my mind is i must jot down something useful to anyone who read my blog. For sure i wanna talk something about parenting and how to raise up our children in the best way. Last but not least, is my hobby which is making a bracelet and necklace from pearl and crystal. This is my best interest and i might say i become addicted to them. Do visit my photo page blog to enjoy my collection and don't hesitate to contact me if you wanna know how i made them also if you wanna buy.. there are on my favourite site list ya.. (bukan nak promote tauuuu hehehe). That is how i got the idea for my blog name "Crystal-ivy". Crystal, because i love crystal so much... ivy, well hehehe i like this name very much and i wish i could give this name for my future baby girl :) . And since my little baby Irfan starts wearing a cloth diaper, i will share some information about it. I think every mother in this world should try this modern cloth diapers for their baby to get to know how easy-to-use, save money and environment friendly they are. Lastly, happy reading my blog and please do jot your comment or idea if you have any while reading my blog. Thank You

No comments: